Tuesday, September 23, 2008





















Agnes Harris
Due Date September 23, 2008
Professor Yerks
Composition 106


Say Goodbye
By: Chris Brown



Baby, come here down; let’s talk
I got a lot to say, so I guess I’ll start by
Saying that I love you
But you know this thing ain’t been
No walk in the park for us
I swear it’ll only take a
You’ll understand when I finish, yeah

But I don’t wanna be the one to tell you a lie, so…




How do you let it go? When you
You just don’t know? What’s on
The other side of the door
When you’re , talk about it





So I’m a do the best I can to get you to understand

Interpretation and Explanation:

This song is about a couple that has been together for a very long time and there seems to be different situations that keep happening in their relationship. Neither person wants to say goodbye or leave the relationship. When there are two individuals in a relationship there is different times either person doesn’t know the proper time to leave each other. However the individuals in the relationship have an idea if it continues then they are both holding each other there in relationship and they really don’t (in some sense) want to be there. I believe that there is a time in a relationship when each party has have an understanding when to leave the relationship. This song is also saying that when you have been with someone for so long the hardest thing to do is walk out. However if either individual stays in the relationship there will be more hurt (far as crying) than good. I have heard from different individuals when you look into that person eyes that you have loved for so long and have been through situations with this individual, the toughest thing is to turn your back on the person. The reason why it is so hard to walk away there is history, you look in that person eyes and they promised never to hurt you. It seems like different situations just allow for that person to hurt you and no matter how much they apologize it doesn’t cover the hurt, pain and crying heart that you have for the individual.

Analysis and Reflection:
I choose to put the word love in red letters and cursive writing because love has a way to intertwined itself around the heart and not letting it go. So there was great significance to using the cursive for love because it allows the reader to know that love runs deep like an individual vein and blood in their body. When I used the word sit down I wanted the reader to know that what is coming next is not going to be easy. I believe the typographic allows the reader to know the information is going to be serious that the person is trying to present. It seems like the only time someone tells someone to sit down if the matter is very serious and it make take a lot of individual if they are standing up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good screenshot! Where is your project proposal?