Thursday, October 23, 2008

Agnes Harris
Due Date October 23, 2008
Comp 106
Professor Yerks

Life

Sometimes I sit back and wonder does people make life cumpcilated for themselves or sometimes is life just hard. Well, I really have not come up with a solution to the issue. When different situations seems like something is too unbearable, God is there to help us along the way, like a little road map. Well I know that if a person does not like their situation they can make a change is some type of way or even fashion. I listen to Steve Harvey in the morning, he says most morning, “if you keep on doing what you been doing, than you will keep on getting what you’ve been getting”. I believe that is a very true statement. I know in life where a person just thinks there life is just so easy or so hard.
Now, is life just plain easy? I do not believe that life is just plain easy because there are going to be situations that happen in a person’s daily life and they may say I did not have to do a lot of work to get what I got. I heard a person once tell me that the things in life worth having are worth fighting for. Now I do not know which things they could have talking about, however I know the things worth having sure is not easy obtaining. Someone could say college is very hard. I know for myself college can be very changlenging, however a person knows when they receive the degree they have been working so hard for it was well worth the tears and the heart ache that they went through to obtain the degree. Maybe life gets a little easy after the degree, but life will never be just a walk in the park.
Is life just plain hard? Well I don’t think so. I believe no matter what goes on in our day to day lives, God is always there leading and guiding us along our journey! God said it in his word that he would never leave us nor forsake us or never put on us more than we can bear. I totally believe that God made us in his image and likeness, so he knows what the issues are and can fix them if we just let him. I believe there are reasons why God sent his son Jesus to die on the cross for our sins, that we may have eternal life. Sometimes in any given day it seems like all of the things that go wrong seem to go wrong. I know God is in control because the things God has saved me from, I cannot thank him enough. Also God has been to omnipresent in my life for me to say that life is just way too hard.
One thing I always remind myself is that there is somebody (no matter where you are at in your life) that has a situation way worse than yours. I thank God for the good days and know when the bad days come it can only get better. Also when there is rain or a storm, there will always seem to be sun shine afterwards. I believe life is what a person makes their life to be, whether it is easy or hard. Remember when thing seem to get tough God will carry you, just call him and he will be there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good job, Agnes. I liked how you used the words of wisdom of others as a base for your discussion about life's difficulties. --AM Yerks